- Products & Services
- Mobile Computer
Motorola MC2180 Mobile Computer
|Touchpanel||Resistive touch panel|
|Flash Memory||128 MB RAM/256 MB ROM 256MB RAM/256MB ROM|
|Keypad||27-key numeric; 2 programmable side buttons|
|Display||2.8 in. QVGA with backlight;TFT-LCD, 64K|
Captivating on the skills of our professionals, we are involved in providing Motorola MC2180 Mobile Computer.
- Industry-leading scanning performance on any barcode
- From the sales floor to the backroom, the Motorola MC2180 mobile computer has what it takes to affordably automate the capture of inventory data right at the point of work. Paper-based forms that need to be transcribed and manually entered into the computer are eliminated, reducing keying errors and improving productivity, workers can handle more tasks per day. With the value-priced MC2180, you get the features you need to get the job done. You can count on plenty of processing power, rugged design, superior ergonomics, flexible data capture options, enterprise-grade push-to-talk (PTT), plus centralized management. And support for Motorola"s RhoElements application development platform allows you to create cross-platform applications that work on different mobile computers with different operating systems
- Long functional life
- User friendly
- Non interrupted performance
Urovo I6300s Android Data Collector
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi802.11 a/b/g/nwireless communicationBluetoothBluetooth 4.1+BLE|
5”HD (720×1280)Industrial grade sensitivity, works with gloves802.11a/b/g/nWiFi2G/3G/4G celullar radioBluetooth 4.1+BLESupports Safedroid OSSupports MDMSupports 1 SIM
Powerful data collectionElegant appearance, industrial reliabilityHighly optimized power system
1D or 2D scan engine8MP rear camera and 2MP front cameraSupports NFCStylish, modern look and feelIP65 rating1.5m drop tested3.8V, 4000mAh battery ensures long operation hoursPogo pin design for simple and non-intrusive charging
- Delivery Time: IMMEDIATE
- Packaging Details: 18% GST EXTRA
Honeywell Eda51 Minicomputer
|Model Name/Number||EDA 51|
|Processor Type||Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM450, 1.8 GHz octa-core|
|Memory Size||16 GB Flash/2 GB RAM|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM450, 1.8 GHz octa-core|
|Memory||16 GB Flash/2 GB RAM|
|Internal Memory||2 GB|
|I Deal In||New Only|
The ScanPal™: EDA51 mobile computer, built on Android™:, features the perfect combination of integrated scanning, powerful processing, intuitive touchscreen interface, and robust connectivity in a rugged, slim ergonomic design. It&apos:s ideal for small to medium-sized businesses to increase productivity in light duty retail, DSD, pickup and delivery, and field service applications.
- Purpose-built solution with the right combination of features and reusable accessories for light duty applications including direct store delivery, pickup and delivery, and retail.
- Built for all-day use, with a removable 4,000 mAh lithium ion battery pack that lasts 12 hours without adding weight or bulk.
- Easy to use, with an intuitive, large touchscreen and a lightweight, comfortable, pocketable design that’:s still rugged enough for tough field service environments.
- Easily capture barcode data, even if damaged, with Honeywell’:s best-in-class N6603 imager, and document everything with the 13-megapixel autofocus color camera.
- Get fast, responsive performance and quick access to critical business information with the snappy Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor.
Small and medium-sized retail and service businesses are under pressure as never before to improve customer service, increase productivity, and fulfill omni-channel demands in order to compete with larger organizations. They need advanced technology that will help their mobile workforce get more done in less time and enable them to offer a better customer experience, both face to face and behind the scenes, but at a price that won’:t break the budget. The ScanPal EDA51 mobile computer is that tool. Part of Honeywell’:s popular ScanPal product line, the new ScanPal EDA51 is a full touchscreen handheld mobile computer, built on Android™:, with the perfect combination and balance of features to support light-duty applications in retail, DSD, pickup and delivery, and field service. The ScanPal EDA51 can be upgraded through three generations of Android (up to Android Q) and is backward-compatible with ScanPal EDA50 accessories, batteries, and chargers for extended lifecycle, better ROI, and a lower total cost of ownership. With the fast Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM450 processor and robust wireless connectivity, your workers can access crucial business apps and information from the palm of their hand whenever and wherever they need it –: at the customer’:s side, on the sales floor, in the back room or loading dock, or on a field service call. The ScanPal EDA51 is lightweight and sleek yet built tough to survive accidental drops and falls. The vivid 5-inch color touchscreen and intuitive interface make it as comfortable and easy to use as a consumer smartphone, creating a short learning curve for workers. The powerful integrated scanner instantly captures barcode data, even on damaged barcodes, while the powerful 13-megapixel auto-focus color camera can be used to document workflow task completion. The long-lasting powerful lithium-ion battery keeps up with your workforce for 12 hours or more.
- Delivery Time: 1 to 10 days
Cipherlabs Rk25 Handheld pos device
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Type Of Operation||Handheld|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex A53|
|Weight||Without RK25: 353.4 g With RK25: 632.7 g|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex A53|
|Scanner Decode Bar Code||yes|
CipherLab RK25 is equipped with numeric keypads to fulfill diverse user behaviors, especially for those who are used to non-visual data entry operation, working in rugged outdoor conditions, and need custom configured buttons. Evolving from smartphones, its 4” display with multi-touch panel also ensures readability to further accomplish its friendly operation design. Built for data intensive environments, the RK25 is crafted with up-to-date features of the latest quad-core 1.4 GHz processor and IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band communication to allow users to simplify complicated job processes. On top of that, the RK25's industrial ruggedness and comprehensive offering in accessories and software empower users to thrive in their daily tasks.
The RK25 UHF RFID reader is specially made to upgrade the RFID function of RK25. User can just simply attach the RK25 device to the RK25 UHF RFID reader whenever RFID is needed. It can capture RFID tags at the distance of over 8 m and delivers a read rate at 700+ tags/sec, providing best-in-class RFID reading performance. Users can also enjoy the fast and easy application deployment by utilizing CipherLab EZConfig and EZEdit.
- Light Warehousing
- Transportation and Logistics
- Field Mobility
- Delivery Time: 1 - 15 days
- Packaging Details: 18% extra